Thursday, July 30, 2009

 

Alive and Well and Living On Maui

I'd like to thank all of you who've written me & wondered why I've not been posting. Your concern and lovely words about my blogs and well-being is so kind. I've been derelict in placing a notice here and on my other blogs that I'm ALIVE and WELL, and I apologize for taking so long to notify many who have taken the time to write and inquire.

I've merely been taking a hiatus from blogging.

It's uncertain when I'll resume consistent blogging as many other passions are keeping me busy.

If you want to keep updated about my life, you can read my tweets on my Twitter account by clicking here or my Plurk account by clicking here. I usually find time for these two no matter how busy I am because they're quick and easy.

This past April and May I journeyed with others to China, Tibet, and Nepal. There were many events which transpired on this pilgrimage which prompted me to readjust my priorities upon my return. The above snapshot was taken of me and a fellow pilgrim in a Beijing peony garden.

If you'd like to see more photos from my recent journey, click on my Flickr account here.

From time to time I'll post as Spirit moves me, so please subscribe and this way you'll be notified when I've updated.

In Great Gratitude,

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments:
Nice to see that you're still among the living :-)

I was thinking of you the other day when it poured rain here. No, the rain didn't make me think of you. However, I had just put Pointy The Poinsettia outdoors a day ago, still in his pot, and his pot became flooded before I thought to get him out of it. As you know, too much water can croak a poinsettia's roots. So, I'm worried about his future well-being, and that got me to thinking about your own lovely poinsettia, etc.

Anyway, glad to hear you're doing well.
 
Sounds like a nice break. Looking forward to your posting on a regular basis.
Aloha,
Keahi
 
Glad to hear you've been having an enjoyable break from blogging. I know sometimes it is too much to keep up with. Will try to check in via Twitter! Are you on Facebook?
 
Hi!. I was just wondering if the rumored tsunami have ever been a disaster in Hawaii. It's closer to Chile.
 
I was very glad to read your new article and was very pleased to learn that you returned to blogs. I understand you perfectly when you write that you were tired of work with blogs, as I sometimes want to change my activity for something other, as any work can turn out to very monotonous and boring. I am glad that you had a rest and collected emotions. It means that now you will write interesting articles with new forces, I hope not only at Twitter. I will be waiting for your new articles.
 
It really sounds like a nice break.How many breaks you have in a year like these?I am asking because we will get some more to hear from you.
 
Sounds like you had a wonderful time on your trip. Looking forward to reading more of your blogs when you get back to it.
 
Thanks for sharing the article. I was really wondering and i get here and get amazed by the article. Hope that we will get more ahead.
 
great post ..thanks for sharing
 
I must say it’s a really good blog.i enjoy it very much , thank you for shearing all the info keep it up
 
I was just wondering and i got here, I really gt amazed by the blog. Very informaive and very helpfull thanks for providing the post. Hope that we will get more in future.
 
Hi [Name of the author],

Your article on the topic Alive and Well and Living On Maui includes the information that I was looking for.
Your post includes great tips and you managed to keep it simple and understandable.
Your post helps me to understand what Alive and Well and Living On Maui really is, and I will surely recommend it to other people.

Thanks and keep up the good work.
 
It’s really good to have these kinds of blogs around to keep the information flow steady. Keep up the good work.
 
Hope you had a nice break from blogging. Looking forward for your new posts..
 
The post is written in very a good manner and it entails many useful information for me. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.
 
Thanks for posting this informative post. I like the content because it’s very easy to understand. And the topic captures my attention. Keep on posting like this and more power!
 
Hello i want to say that this article is amazing, nice written and include almost all significant info. I would like to see more posts like this .
 
Nice blog post it's sound looks so interesting.I certainly enjoyed the way you explore your experience and knowledge of the subject..
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?